Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

When your back is turned

Your my Gurl, my homie, my dog for life
Unitl your back is turned, then it's
That b**** anit s***, f*** that slut she can go to hell

Oh don't worry I got your back, you can trust me
Until your back is turned, then it's
I don't give a f*** your her man, i just want to f*** s***,
that trick was cheating on you any way

Gurl they my god kids, i love them like my own
Unitl your back is turned, then it's
her kids anit gonna be s***, the mother anit s*** and the daddys lock the f*** up
nobody want her and those bad ass kids

Gurl take this money, i know your good for it
Until your back is turned, then it's
that broke b**** had a nerve to borrow money off me, if she don't pay me back I gonna crack her in the fucken head

Are you really my friend (yeah i am)
Until your back is turned

By Renee

 

No comments:

Post a Comment